"2012 Dodge Ram 2500 HG2 Lighting Package"

strobecrazy

Apr 27, 2011
GA,ATL
HG2, I'm pretty sure its a 3500 not 2500. I still can't get over the price of these "lights", when you could have probably got a full sized lightbar for the same price.

Last edited by a moderator:

HILO

May 20, 2010
Grand Prairie Texas
Yep, that is a Ram 3500, not a Dodge Ram 2500. And it is about the ugliest Ram I think I have ever seen. The wheels are dumb, the headlights and taillights are lame, and the blinkies are not effective, and lame. Now if all the added on stuff was, including the blinkies, was done to get attention at the local sausage fest, mission accomplished.
w00t%5B1%5D.gif

That Ram is so tacky, not even a burrito humping border bandit from Garza's territory would steal it.

RyanZ71

Jun 14, 2011
Denver, Colorado
It's a DODGE Ram. Yes RAM spun off from Dodge, but it's a Dodge and that is how it will always be identified by the public. Just like the Ford police utility is really an Exploder, and the Police Interceptor is really a Taurus. :popcorn:

JPolston

Mar 27, 2012
Indiana, USA
Other than the runners and the excessive crap around the plates, I like it... Apparently it's just me though.

charliefox

May 28, 2010
Burlington WA
Like the concept but the execution...not so much. Lights aren't nearly bright enough but I like the pattern - except for the license plate frame and side lights; TOO FAST! I own a Ram 1500 and like the way it looks, but I've never been a fan of the dually mega-cabs.

acala91

Oct 15, 2010
FL
Looks like shit. The placement is good but the products suck. The license plate lights are actually pretty bright, too bad they look terrible.

HILO

May 20, 2010
Grand Prairie Texas
RyanZ71 said:
It's a Chrysler Ram. Yes RAM spun off from Dodge, but it used to be a Dodge and that is how it will always be identified by the public. Just like the Ford police utility is really an Exploder, and the Police Interceptor is really a Taurus. :popcorn:

Fixed it for you. ;)

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
HILO said:
Fixed it for you. ;)

Oh lord, you're disturbing that little part of me that photoshops everything I see on teh 1nterwebz... be careful or he'll wake up. :nono:

BigWil

May 22, 2010
Ontario
ike said:
I rather be stroked than ramed...

I'd rather be cummin' than stroking

Too bad he has the "why bother" edition of lighting

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.