2012 slicktop Charger and Tahoe

johnwadeg

May 27, 2011
Georgia
Local county had this bad boy delivered last week. Along with the charger they are getting a couple new tahoes this week (ill be helping with the installs the rest of the week with pictures to come).

2012 Dodge Charger

ai1097.photobucket.com_albums_g360_johnwadeg706_18680be9.jpg

ai1097.photobucket.com_albums_g360_johnwadeg706_96cd8b5a.jpg

ai1097.photobucket.com_albums_g360_johnwadeg706_9ff8a2d7.jpg

B-inner edge front and rear

B-D8 on brush guard

B-D2s in grill

B-Par32's

B-Ions on mirrors

B/w-vertex in reverse lights

R-vertex in tail lights

B-2 tir3 on the brush guard for intersection lighting

http://youtu.be/rGLq7IF4_Zc

http://youtu.be/s2ZcsHNnK6c

LTSQUIRREL

Mar 13, 2011
Sterling, CT
Very nice I will take one of each

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
well, it's certainly clear that Harris SO has a measly budget when it comes to installs. jk.

i love the stealth graphics and the tahoe would be perfect by adding some side warning, but the grill/fog area on the charger just looks tacky IMO b/c it's overdone (i'd either have the D8 on top portion of the grill guard or the D2's in their current place, not both the d2's and d8)

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
Absolutely love them. They looksooooo bad ass. I agree the two D2s are a bit much. Now for the rear, perfect amount of warning, I just hate how the rear deck and the "traffic advisor" on the taillight section are BOTH set to random flash. The vertex in the tail can stay random, but make the inner edge have a set pattern.

johnwadeg

May 27, 2011
Georgia
runesson said:
Great looking vehicles, but both seems sorely lacking in side-warning.

The tahoe may have one tir3 in the rear window for intersection warning, I can't recall right off. Harris County is slowly moving to mostly tahoes, but that is the first charger they've got and so far they like it from what I've heard. They have 4 tahoes on the way that will be done by mid next week, if not earlier. I was at West Chatham Tuesday and all the tahoes are getting is par36's, Liberty light bar, and and Tir3 on a LP bracket.

runesson

Aug 6, 2011
Northern Europe

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.