Side: Tir6 whelen Slimlighters Red/White

Rear:

M6 Color lenses Red and Blue rear LP

4 Vertex 2 Red 2 Blue

R/B Slimlighter rear window

SS2000 Siren 2 speakers

Whelen Alpha SL 1 speaker

CDM1250 Remote Mount

Video was taken before the Scorpion was mounted. Enjoy!

ai950.photobucket.com_albums_ad345_VolEms_image_2.jpg

ai950.photobucket.com_albums_ad345_VolEms_image_3.jpg

ai950.photobucket.com_albums_ad345_VolEms_image_1.jpg

ai950.photobucket.com_albums_ad345_VolEms_image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

VolEms

May 24, 2010
NY, USA
We used the biggest lights possible rather then a lot of small ones. The customer picked up the car before I had a chance to take more pics and another vid. I'll try to get one soon. The rear of the Tomar Scorpion is Half red Half blue with colored lenses. Im trying to do half half here in NY where everyone wants mixed split purple clear lenses. Its like swimming against the tide.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 21, 2010
Pelican Rapids, MN
VolEms said:
We used the biggest lights possible rather then a lot of small ones. The customer picked up the car before I had a chance to take more pics and another vid. I'll try to get one soon. The rear of the Tomar Scorpion is Half red Half blue with colored lenses. Im trying to do half half here in NY where everyone wants mixed split purple clear lenses. Its like swimming against the tide.

I know what you mean "swimming against the tide" keep fighting the good fight:)

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I don't mind the m6's. I think they would look better with clear lenses though. Seem out of place on an unmarked vehicle. Rest of the install is nice :thumbsup:

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
VolEms said:
That's my favorite part. They are crazy bright on a slow single flash pattern.

Oh, I'm not doubting their effectivness... I've just never really liked body-mount lights, but that all depends on the situation and what the vehicle is for...

Judging by the thread title, this would be a POV...? That being the case, I do NOT like body mounted lights...

Harbor Patrol

May 22, 2010
NY
FEVER said:
I don't mind the m6's. I think they would look better with clear lenses though. Seem out of place on an unmarked vehicle. Rest of the install is nice :thumbsup:

+1 not a fan of the colored lenses but like the led placement, esp the grille set up

i would have done the wide angle M4 or m2 on the rear hatch and not the larger m6

acala91

Oct 15, 2010
FL
You would have been better off with horizontally mounted M4s than the M6s, but either way it is super effective. Nice install, I love the front sync.

Eric1249

Jul 12, 2010
Waukesha WI USA
Glad to see someone use a larger grille light when the space allows. The M6's in the rear I would have used a clear lens, but if they were both red it would look good. Overall I like it. Good job

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
Beautiful. Big lights deserve more respect. I'd like to see a video of the lightbar if you've got one.

fleetcomm

Sep 2, 2011
south of nowhere
Looks great!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.