2013 F150 POV (Work in progress)

firemedicjoe

Jan 7, 2013
WI
I've made a start on my F150, I have some lights on order to finish it up. I will add another video and more pics when I'm done.

Front
2 - nFORCE R/W Grill
2 - nFORCE R/W Mirror
1 - Pinnacle in the windshield
Will be replaced by a nFORCE interior lightbar
1 - HLF flashing the Fog lights (can't do the headlights they're HID's)
1 - Nova Preemption

Sides
1 - Sound Off Ghosts R/W
The single ghosts will be replaced by 2 R/W nFORCE's

Rear
2 - Sound Off undercover LED inserts
2 - Sound Off LED 3's
Will be replaced by nFORCE R/W
2 - nFORCE R/W
Will be replaced by a nFORCE 8 light stick

Controlled by a nERGY 400 Hand held siren.
XTL5000 VHF is the radio.

Any questions or comments, I'd love to hear them.
Thanks

Mrlunchbox

Jun 12, 2010
Central, MA
I like it! Your grille looks like mine... so is that a Platinum? I have two R/W nForce as well. Thinking I like the grille setup! Are they mounted inside or outside of the grille?

Eric1249

Jul 12, 2010
Waukesha WI USA
I would have to look up the actual number but if you read it the law in WI is no flashing white to the rear is illegal. I know you see it but that doesn't make it ok.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Looks great. I'd prefer a slower transition between the red and clear (fast alternating looks pink to me in RC dual color lights), but the rest looks pretty solid.

Reactions: Mrlunchbox

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.