2013 Ford explorer police interceptor antennas

MeadeCoSD

Jan 29, 2021
Sturgis, SD
So I have a few holes in my roof, one looks like it was a wiring hole for the front light bar, but then I have a couple of holes toward the back which look like they used to be antennas. Does anybody know what the antennas were that would have been removed when the radios were taken out?63984870-DFC8-4E75-9938-00CA56D5B0FB.jpeg

D9BC1EF2-BFB4-4BF6-8683-DA9FED41591B.jpeg

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
unless we know what the agency before used its impossible to know what was there.. if your not using it for "official" capacity you could put some scanner antennas or 800 mhz phatom antennas or just take out the NMO and put plugs in..

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.