Wanted 2013 Ford PIU Headlight and Taillight Flasher

Status
Not open for further replies.

badge22

Aug 14, 2010
MI, United States
Looking for both. NOS or excellent used.

TIA

billyfromhill

Nov 30, 2014
Western New York
Pretty sure it was only 16-19 that could use the Whelen plug in flasher. 15 and older have the projector headlights with shutters which require the Axixtech Brookings flasher to hold the shutters open and then flash the bulbs.

MARTIN G.

Jul 11, 2016
Illinois
Pretty sure it was only 16-19 that could use the Whelen plug in flasher. 15 and older have the projector headlights with shutters which require the Axixtech Brookings flasher to hold the shutters open and then flash the bulbs.
Right! I just remembered. I never used those. I always did external vertex on the bumper.

badge22

Aug 14, 2010
MI, United States
Hey guys,

Thanks for the feedback. I located one from Zone Technologies that works with the 2013+. Unfortunately, too late for this vehicle. I am instead installing 8EVP Cube 2 Lights with built in red and blue cruise lights. I will wire the high intensity side to a multi-mode flasher to flash them in pursuit mode and steady them in take down mode. I will wire the cruise function to come on with the lightbar cruise lights.

Link to Zone Technologies:

Link to 8EVP Catalog:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.