For Sale 2013 Ford Police Interceptor Utility

Status
Not open for further replies.

canonninja

Aug 27, 2013
Houston, Tx
Moving in a different direction, and quite frankly something more incognito.  Bought this as a demo from Ford directly with 5k miles, never been with an agency. 34k miles, never been driven in a pursuit manner, Ford PremiumCare 8year 125k mile transferable extended warranty. 

Options:
Ballistic door panels, driver and passenger
Read-for-the-Road lighting and siren kit with mirror lights
Dual LED spotlights
Ford SYNC
Aux steering wheel controls
Rear Aux AC / Heating
Rear dual-color dome lamp
Remote start
Sirius satellite radio
Grounding straps
Backup camera and rear proximity sensors

Extras:
American Aluminum EZ-Rider K9 insert (still have OEM vinyl rear seats and door panels)
Gamber-Johnson center console with armrest (never installed)
Setina PB-400 push bumper with Rigid 10" E-combo light

Could use 2 tires, otherwise all maintenance is up to date. I will sell this to someone with public safety credentials (I think that's a given here).   This stickered for over $40k new, and I have $4k extras into it. I'd like to get $30,000 as it sits. Never wrecked, never painted, never had holes in the roof drilled.

ai58.tinypic.com_dow682.jpg

ai62.tinypic.com_15ry2jd.jpg

ai61.tinypic.com_2ytviiu.jpg

ai57.tinypic.com_evdlpc.jpg

c82391

Sep 14, 2015
midwest
I am currently in the market for a lightly used ford interceptor utility. However I am not interested in the additional safety equipment such as any light bars or the k9 cage etc. as I'm not in the public safety industry. 

if you decide to dismantle those particular items from the vehicle in order to sell it separately,  I'd be highly interested. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KI_CopCar

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.