2013 Ford police utility

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
the lightbar and the dominator stick look bad, they're flashing too much red and white at the same time. the white overpowers the red. the splits arnt my favorite, but wouldnt be bad if the interior bar and grill stick were both all red

VolEms

May 24, 2010
NY, USA
I also think there is too much white. In NY all the Vollies like a lot of white. Im starting to install 70% red and 30% white.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
These guys do nice work, but they just need one of us to yell at them once, so that they change flash patterns and colors. In terms of equipment, they did a fantastic job. However, in terms of colors and patterns, they need to make the following changes:

--Front Dominator: needs to be R/R/R/R/R/R or R/R/C/C/R/R with an alternating outer 4 lightheads/inner 2 lightheads pattern. I hate scan pattern, and I hate interweaved lightheads, although it doesn't look too bad on the rear, since they separated the colors flashing to all red vs. all blue

--Inner Edge: that interior lightbar needs to be all red, minus the clear TD's

--Rear LAWs: they need to put both blue on one side and both red on the other side to make a larger footprint

--Rear Linz6: FUCK the split pattern. 1 solid red and 1 solid blue, or 2 solid ambers (to compliment all the red blue already there)

Having a R/C M2 and having that particular D8 pattern aren't my favorites, but they don't look bad.

The graphics look fantastic, and i love the graphics above the windshield. I would've liked wider chevrons on the rear, but the graphics package is so solid that I can't complain about something small like.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaf10596

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.