2013 POV ford explorer completion

jonny521

May 23, 2010
mass
well guys it is finally done. The car was set up this past Sunday and i am very happy with how it has come out. Currently the car has this for a setup:

Feniex ILB P/S all blue 40 degree
Feniex T6 all blue 40 degree with L brackets
Feniex cannons B/W with flanges in fog blanks
Feneix cannons R/B in rear tail lights with brake pop and cruise mode
Code 3 XT4 x2 in rear hatch
feniex typhoon handheld controller
Feniex triton 100 Watt speaker

Last edited:

vpogv

Dec 28, 2014
Ohio
Very effective set up!

So I am still weighing options of where to put my rear HAWs and I thought I was set on the reverse lights but yours looks good. How is the output during the day? The videos give it a bit to be desired but perhaps it is different in person?

Reactions: jonny521

jonny521

May 23, 2010
mass
Very effective set up!

So I am still weighing options of where to put my rear HAWs and I thought I was set on the reverse lights but yours looks good. How is the output during the day? The videos give it a bit to be desired but perhaps it is different in person?

actually very good. The way the reflectors are in the housing really pushes the light outward. Good stuff. Especially with the brake pop. I've had no issues having people see these lights in bright sunlight. At least that's what i have been told

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.