2014 Chevrolet Silverado POV (Feniex Build)

gbfd111

Dec 9, 2010
New York
I've posted my truck on here before but recently made the transition from Blue to Red lights due to moving states. The only things that are new are the Siren and Interior Lightbar. Everything else was through trades from old lights I had sitting in my garage :) I have not gotten any side warning lights just yetttt but when my friend takes them out of his car i'm gunna snatch them.

Anyway, here's my setup

Front: Feniex Fusion Grill Lights
Feniex Fusion Interior Split Light Bar

Rear: Feniex Fusion 2x Stick (i'm either going to slow them down or get rid of them and try something else...

Speed Turtle Flasher (Flash Mode #7...I wish they had the STE Software for Mac because I want to add the rear tail light flasher but i'll do with the pre-set)

Siren Feniex Typhoon 100W w/ Feniex Triton Siren
Motorola XPR 5550 Radio

Reactions: OliverD

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Looks good so far. I’d change the grill flash pattern so that both lightheads triple flash red together then both lightheads flash white together; I feel that syncing them to flash together makes a larger footprint. I think the fusions would look best in the grill if you synced 4 of them together (flash all red then flash all clear), by placing 2 on each side of the Chevy bow

As for the rear, I agree with slowing them down to a single flash pattern (both flash red 1x then both flash amber 1x) like a slow wigwag pattern

JPolston

Mar 27, 2012
Indiana, USA
I dig it. My only "recommendation," would be some side/intersection warning. Other than that, I personally like the set up and flash patterns used.

gbfd111

Dec 9, 2010
New York
I dig it. My only "recommendation," would be some side/intersection warning. Other than that, I personally like the set up and flash patterns used.
Side lights will be coming when I get back stateside in a few months.

How did you mount the Feniex Controller below the Radio?

I used double sided 3M mounting tape. It's light enough where it won't fidget at all. I'm actually quite impressed by it.

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
Where did you bring the wiring thru from the engine compartment to cab?

gbfd111

Dec 9, 2010
New York
Where did you hide the mic for the Feniex controller?
I hid the PA Mic behind where my siren box is under the paneling. I honestly am probably going to cut it. I have learned from "experience" that when you are driving around your friends who are drunk and they see a PA, road flares, or anything that they can play with...keep it away from them. Also, there really is not a sensible reason for me to have it.

Where did you bring the wiring thru from the engine compartment to cab?

So what I did first was installed a secondary battery in the car, one for accessories such as my radio, lights & sirens, etc, and kept the stock one on the top left (which is hard to see in this picture). This is not a diesel but they do give you a spot for the second battery so why not! If you are looking at my yellowtop battery, follow the red wire up and go down. In that area, you will see a grommet where a bunch of wires are going into the vehicle. I routed it in that way. You may need to use a wire clothes hanger to push it through the firewall into the car.

Screen Shot 2018-02-22 at 9.51.26 PM.png

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.