Front:

MS6BS Lightheads in the Grill

Par 36 LED Fog Lights

ST6 LED's on side mirrors

SV6 Stealth Visor

Whelen Police Package Wig Wag Module

Side:

PAL06A on the running boards

Modified Quad Commander LED Sticks (Cut down to 3-head to fit the rear window)

Rear:

Shadow with 7 MS6BS Lightheads

HAL09 Hideaway LED's in Tailights

Siren/Light Controller:

Whelen 295SDA1 - Dual Tone Siren

2x Whelen SA315 Speakers

Havis 10" Tahoe Console

Kenwood TK790/TK890 Dual-Band, Dual Head Radio

[Broken External Image]:[URL]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m287/jmartocchio/Groton%20/th_75C32689-1A92-45C5-BB0F-C584CA35328D.jpg[/URL]

[Broken External Image]:[URL]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m287/jmartocchio/Groton%20/C84F3F28-3655-42D7-907D-6F347AB7BD01.jpg[/URL]

acala91

Oct 15, 2010
FL
Looks really good! I love the sync in the front.

A few changes I'd make -

- Change the position of the grill lights so the top two are in the corners and the bottom ones about where they are now

- Change the rear lightbar configuration from B/B/B/B/B/B/B to B/A/B/A/B/A/B so it flashes amber against blue

May 21, 2010
Wilmington, MA
acala91 said:
Looks really good! I love the sync in the front.

A few changes I'd make -

- Change the position of the grill lights so the top two are in the corners and the bottom ones about where they are now

- Change the rear lightbar configuration from B/B/B/B/B/B/B to B/A/B/A/B/A/B so it flashes amber against blue

I agree, I recommended having 1 of the heads on the bar red, and 1 amber to break it up but the Chief insisted on all blue

As far as the grill, I was originally going to do that but it came down to ease of mounting them. When I get the office I will post a pic of the inside of the grill.

VolEms said:
How did u find the programming of the siren. We did a couple do them and found the programming to be a pain.

Programming took a little to get use to, however once I figured it out it wasn't to bad.

One thing I still haven't figured out and not sure if its possible, we had each function assigned to a single switch and then programmed the pursuit switch to turn on certain functions depending on the position which works great, however when you use the pursuit switch the indicator light for each individual switch does not light up.

Last edited by a moderator:

bigcat

May 20, 2010
Hartford County, CT
Reliable Radios said:
One thing I still haven't figured out and not sure if its possible, we had each function assigned to a single switch and then programmed the pursuit switch to turn on certain functions depending on the position which works great, however when you use the pursuit switch the indicator light for each individual switch does not light up.

Upon looking at the install PDF for the 295SDA1, I noticed it talked about remote "output" activation only, whereas if you look at the PDF for the PCCS9RW, it has sections on programming both remote "output" and remote "switch" activation. I would venture to say, that is the difference of the switch lighting up vs. staying off. I'm a little surprised that one product would have that feature and another wouldn't.

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
I love the sync with the front lights, the side looks nice, rear looks great, I just do not like that interior bar pattern. IMO, a left-side, right-side pattern would be highly effective.

Troop

Nov 14, 2013
East Coast
Nice looking truck. I agree with some of the above comments, but it could be worse.

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
I'm not a fan of the Knight Rider pattern in the front, but really like the set up overall. That rear window set up is very cool!

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
I love it!!! The only thing I dislike is the knight rider scan pattern on the SV up front (I feel like going up to the chief & saying "why flash all the blue modules at once when you can flash 1 by itself?")

I would've preferred a pair of double stack MS6 in the grill for a larger lighthead footprint, but it's no biggie

May 21, 2010
Wilmington, MA
AutoDetailer said:
Any chance you have dent up close pics of the mirror lights? They look small but I wanted to see how they look mounted.

Thanks

I will check. If not I can get some when he comes in next week to have his command box installed

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.