2014 Dodge Charger SE

emtpals

That board looks like it is wide enough that you could actually mount it on the top of the truck by the speakers with a couple U or L brackets, thus giving you some additional truck space.

crt6mrt-265

Came out very nice. Any response with it yet to test out how effective it all is?

CHIEFOPS

If you can offset your speaker to one side or the other you'll hear a big difference in sound output while in motion

OP
OP
hawkspringsfire

hawkspringsfire

Gold Supporter
I ended up replacing the sound off nforce lights with a pair of Whelen IONs. I think they punch through the grille better. I also swapped out the W4 radio head for a W3 hhch. A big shout out to Seth for converting the radio to work with it.

ai233.photobucket.com_albums_ee229_hawkspringsfire_Mobile_20Upa7b1840a6e601df00fa838d0cf3f7c64.jpg
ai233.photobucket.com_albums_ee229_hawkspringsfire_Mobile_20Up4e4e9dcd0a4587813b36db2cfc7a0634.jpg

emtpals

Whelen Avenger behind the mirror is always my go to in my charger.
If you mount up by the visors, the lights will be angled out at a ~30 degree angle.

emtpals

I tried to take a few tonight, but with no lights outside they didn't turn out so well. I'll try tomorrow.

emtpals

Hawk, could you send me a PM with your email address? The pictures are too large to upload to this site.

Medic_186

Registered Member
Any more pictures of that wiring panel? I would like to see better how you laid everything out and what is connected to what. Looks good!

emtpals

How did you run the wires from the rear license plate into the vehicle?
I'm looking at mounting a set of Ion's or LINZ6 there, but haven't had a chance to dig into the pathway of the wires yet.

EMSBoss4

Registered Member
How did you run the wires through the fire wall????? I've looked everywhere and haven't find any gromets to run wires through.

emtpals

On the drivers side, close to the Emergency Brake line, there is a removable plastic part that looks like a clutch line could go through it. Just drill through this area and add a gromet. Works great!

OP
OP
hawkspringsfire

hawkspringsfire

Gold Supporter
Bringing this thread back to life. I finally found something for the windshield that I like. I installed an Federal Signal Viper and I used a custom made sun visor bracket.

ai233.photobucket.com_albums_ee229_hawkspringsfire_Mobile_20Upea4d4a5f40382d351a3205eb91700f32.jpg
ai233.photobucket.com_albums_ee229_hawkspringsfire_Mobile_20Up98ec9cef213cbbe31987008a427e4c4f.jpg
ai233.photobucket.com_albums_ee229_hawkspringsfire_Mobile_20Up1316a57228ebd2c9d7b622dc3ef8fa29.jpg

search

I just put a slimlighter above the RVM, hidden behind whatever those black dots are there for. Some flash back but it's not bad for my 2 mile or so drive to the station. as24.postimg.org_c3u1946zl_image.jpg

pdk9

Veteran Member
Yeah no need for two I have plenty forward facing lights.
It doesn't bother u by obstructing your vision there (as opposed to putting it on the passenger side of the RVM)?
Can we get a vid & list of the current setup ?

OP
OP
hawkspringsfire

hawkspringsfire

Gold Supporter
It doesn't bother u by obstructing your vision there (as opposed to putting it on the passenger side of the RVM)?
I can't put anything behind RVM due to an overhead console and a black part of tint. It's not in my way at all, I'll try and get a video this week.

OP
OP
hawkspringsfire

hawkspringsfire

Gold Supporter
I use to have a sound off visor light on the passenger side but didn't like the way it was. IMHO I think I get drivers attention more with the light on the driver side.

EMSBoss4

Registered Member
Dude, your car looks amazing. How did you run the wires through the fire wall? I have a 13 and cannot find any decent location to run wires through??

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Responder2DXfan
Top Bottom