2014 Dodge Charger SE

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
VIDEO PLEASE!!

Reactions: tsquale
May 16, 2010
Torrington, WY
Where did you put the HHS and wiring board? Trying to get my 2014 RT black top finished.

Behind the back seat. I will post pictures later when I'm 100% done. Videos uploading now.

emtpals

Apr 8, 2013
IL/WI
That board looks like it is wide enough that you could actually mount it on the top of the truck by the speakers with a couple U or L brackets, thus giving you some additional truck space.

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
Came out very nice. Any response with it yet to test out how effective it all is?

CHIEFOPS

Jan 24, 2011
NYC
If you can offset your speaker to one side or the other you'll hear a big difference in sound output while in motion

May 16, 2010
Torrington, WY
I ended up replacing the sound off nforce lights with a pair of Whelen IONs. I think they punch through the grille better. I also swapped out the W4 radio head for a W3 hhch. A big shout out to Seth for converting the radio to work with it.

ai233.photobucket.com_albums_ee229_hawkspringsfire_Mobile_20Upa7b1840a6e601df00fa838d0cf3f7c64.jpg
ai233.photobucket.com_albums_ee229_hawkspringsfire_Mobile_20Up4e4e9dcd0a4587813b36db2cfc7a0634.jpg

Reactions: C17LVFD

emtpals

Apr 8, 2013
IL/WI
Whelen Avenger behind the mirror is always my go to in my charger.
If you mount up by the visors, the lights will be angled out at a ~30 degree angle.

Reactions: Tony P
May 16, 2010
Torrington, WY
Whelen Avenger behind the mirror is always my go to in my charger.
If you mount up by the visors, the lights will be angled out at a ~30 degree angle.
Do you have any interior pictures?

emtpals

Apr 8, 2013
IL/WI
How did you run the wires from the rear license plate into the vehicle?
I'm looking at mounting a set of Ion's or LINZ6 there, but haven't had a chance to dig into the pathway of the wires yet.

EMSBoss4

Sep 22, 2014
NJ
How did you run the wires through the fire wall????? I've looked everywhere and haven't find any gromets to run wires through.

emtpals

Apr 8, 2013
IL/WI
On the drivers side, close to the Emergency Brake line, there is a removable plastic part that looks like a clutch line could go through it. Just drill through this area and add a gromet. Works great!

search

Apr 25, 2011
Lancaster, PA
I just put a slimlighter above the RVM, hidden behind whatever those black dots are there for. Some flash back but it's not bad for my 2 mile or so drive to the station. as24.postimg.org_c3u1946zl_image.jpg

May 16, 2010
Torrington, WY
It doesn't bother u by obstructing your vision there (as opposed to putting it on the passenger side of the RVM)?
Can we get a vid & list of the current setup ?
I can't put anything behind RVM due to an overhead console and a black part of tint. It's not in my way at all, I'll try and get a video this week.

May 16, 2010
Torrington, WY
It doesn't bother u by obstructing your vision there (as opposed to putting it on the passenger side of the RVM)?
Can we get a vid & list of the current setup ?
I use to have a sound off visor light on the passenger side but didn't like the way it was. IMHO I think I get drivers attention more with the light on the driver side.

Reactions: StEaLtH2

EMSBoss4

Sep 22, 2014
NJ
Dude, your car looks amazing. How did you run the wires through the fire wall? I have a 13 and cannot find any decent location to run wires through??

May 16, 2010
Torrington, WY
Dude, your car looks amazing. How did you run the wires through the fire wall? I have a 13 and cannot find any decent location to run wires through??
I ran all my wires through a rubber grommet on the passenger side.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.