2014 Ford F-150 Firefighter POV (undercover)

Tri-State PSE

May 21, 2010
Middletown, Ohio
Here's a recent install of a 2014 Ford F-150 Firefighters POV.

List of equipment:

Star ULB24 Visor Bar
Star LCS869 Remote Siren (customer provided)
Feniex Cobra T3 Lights: grille, sides and on rear license plate bracket
Feniex Cannon Led Hide Aways in reverse lights, with reverse override
Siren Speaker (customer provided)

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Are those 4 clear modules in the ILB TDs, or are they just clear inboards? I wish customer went with more red (RRRC CRRR) to have larger red footprints or gone with a lineum to have the entire DS and entire PS alternating all Red and all clear. How come no HLF?
I think having both running board T3s being red and flashing together would've looked nicer too.
Thanks for sharing your work.

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
Looks awesome but it needs some decals i dont understand "undercover" fire trucks unless maybe your a volunteer... I think if it was marked as a firetruck it might actually not get broken into by some crackhead that wants a free gun or bullet proof vest because he would know its a fire truck and not a undercover police car....

Reactions: Mrlunchbox

ShadowSwipe

Mar 13, 2015
New Jersey
Looks awesome but it needs some decals i dont understand "undercover" fire trucks unless maybe your a volunteer... I think if it was marked as a firetruck it might actually not get broken into by some crackhead that wants a free gun or bullet proof vest because he would know its a fire truck and not a undercover police car....
Its listed as POV in the original post. Its just his personal car.

Blackhawk10

May 3, 2011
Illinois
Question for the rear cannons. I've been debating doing that with my truck, but with how small the housing is on these style F150's I'm not sure if I'll get get flash with it not replacing the OEM light. How effective are the cannons for illumination when backing up?

Last edited:

Tri-State PSE

May 21, 2010
Middletown, Ohio

It's his POV..

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.