2015 Nissan Altima HLF... Is it possible???

Jordan C.

So I want a headlight flasher in my 2015 Nissan Altima. It currently has 2 35° hideaway LEDs in them and they look like crap (agency provided, so not my choice). I called SoundOff and spoke with a tech and he said he wouldn't install a HLF on it because they have had nothing but problems with it throwing codes, which he said that was basically any newer Nissan.

So my question, since I haven't installed a HLF on a vehicle since 2010, had anyone had success with this car? I really want one, but I don't feel like replacing the BCM.

Jarred J.

Archive Expert
Silver Supporter
So your saying the techs advice wasnt good enough for you, Or are you hoping their is a work around?

OP
OP
J

Jordan C.

Well Soundoff is the only one I called and for whatever reason the tech I spoke with didn't sound to confident in his answer. I've seen my car with a HLF before, I just can't find anything online. I know Whelen and others have an isolation HLF, but like I said, I just would like to get some firsthand experiences if anyone has done it without issues. I just don't know why Nissan would be the problem child when I've seen so many other manufactures having success. It's such a simple and effective product, I just need another opinion before I give up on it completely.

Jarred J.

Archive Expert
Silver Supporter

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Latest Listings

Top Bottom