2015 Tahoe PPVs

zsiya

May 22, 2010
AL
Three 2015 Tahoe PPVs done for local PD.  One Admin, 1 Supervisor and 1 patrol.

Unmarked:  (2) Whelen IONs in grill, (2) Feniex 2X dash lights in upper windshield, (2) IONs in rear side windows, (2) IONs on rear tag and factory HLF/TLF

Slicktop:  recycled grill light, Inner Edge, (2) LINSV mirror lights, (2) IONs in rear side windows, (2) IONs on rear tag and Cobra 600 in rear windshield and factory HLF/TLF

Patrol:  (2) IONs in grill, (2) LINSV on mirrors, Legacy SOLO bar, (2) IONs in rear windows, Cobra 600 in rear windshield and factory HLF/TLF

All 3 have 295SLSA6 controllers with Whelen speakers and Havis consoles.

ai274_photobucket_com_albums_jj275_zsiya_th_IMG_4902_mp4_.jpg

ai274_photobucket_com_albums_jj275_zsiya_2015_20Tahoes_th_IMG_5035_mp4_.jpg

DSC06629.JPG

DSC06616.JPG

DSC06623.JPG

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Nice work!

someone's gotta tell that Dept that words like "unmarked" or "undercover" don't really apply when you have a PPV with black rims and a unity on the A-post!  I rather would've seen that unit with a full ILB just like the slicktop.  I also wish they would've let you surface mount something b/c I think the front bumper is screaming for some M4's mounted on the sides for intersection coverage.

Thats interesting how you mounted the 600 mid level on the patrol unit to distinguish the 2 footprints, instead of how everyone else mounts the interior lightsticks on the upper headliner (like 2" below a blindingly bright exterior lightbar). The only thing i don't like about the location is that I know that I personally would be bumping into that ALL the time. Did you guys custom fab that bracket yourself?

Last edited by a moderator:

zsiya

May 22, 2010
AL
Custom fab'd from our light supplier.  Our '14 PPVs have 800s mounted to the rear headliner.  I have hit it too many times to count, this is out of the way as far as not hitting it and not blocking the rearview.  

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.