2016 dodge charger headlight/tail light flashers

js_installs

Jun 15, 2010
Chester, s.c
Does anyone know what's the cheapest route to take when it comes to headlight or taillight flashers for 2015 + dodge chargers ?? The only one I can find is made by brooking industries and there $260 a unit...... any other brands out there ??

Charger17

Sep 26, 2016
Michigan
Do you have a 2015+ Charger Police Package? If so you can use the factory headlight and tail light flasher built in or you can get the expensive parts that companies make or you can do what we do is get a $20.00 or so LED flasher and find the wire that controls the LED output and connect one of the wires from the flasher to each side and there you go. We've make the halos on Jeeps flash so we know its possible you just have to find the correct wire and you really don't mess anything up because just disconnect the flasher wire and its back to normal.

whatevah

May 26, 2010
Delaware, USA
What about the Sho-Me flasher? I know they have one intended for the rear lights, Sho-Me 11.1005STT.CHG and retains brake light override.

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
Can't believe it's not mentioned yet but ERM makes a flasher, the demo video shows it on a charger...
Flashing Brake/Reverse....
Not entirely sure that's what your looking for or just wig waggin the brakes themselves. I'll try to find it and link it.
I'm sure that flasher is not $260 but I've never looked it up. Personally haven't been doing installs for a bit.

Jun 1, 2017
Texas
Well I had the first ERM flashers that you are talking about, like I had number 2-4 of what was made. But their were some programming problems so I had to pull them out of every vehicle I put them in and waiting for him to get me some replacements. He has had some recent health problems so I haven't pushed him about getting them fixed because I want him to focus on getting better.

May 9, 2012
Central Florida
I have ordered the ERM flashers. One to do the rear and one for the front. He said he'd make the PNP harnesses so it should be pretty easy to install. I'll see how they come out once they arrive and I can get them installed.

Reactions: StEaLtH2

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.