2016 Dodge Ram Chief's Install

Tri-State PSE

May 21, 2010
Middletown, Ohio
Here's a new Dodge Ram install for a local Fire Chief.
Equipment & Installation provided by: Tri-State Public Safety in Middletown Ohio.
www.TriStatePSE.com

Equipment List:

Front:
SoundOff Signal 54" Dual Color nForce Light Bar
Soundoff Signal nForce Dual Color grille lights
SoundOff Signal head light flasher
SoundOff Signal 100N Composite Speakers (2)

Rear:
Feniex 120-Cannons in reverse/brake lights (replaced OEM reverse lights)
Feniex Cobra T3's on license plate bracket

Sides:
Whelen DUO Ion's on running boards

Interior:
SoundOff nErgy 200 Watt Siren/Light Controller

Jul 14, 2014
NV
Nice install. Love the snyc'ed pattern to the rear. Not a huge fan of the lightbar cycling thru patterns, but the customer gets what he wants. The white flood override is a great idea. And two thumbs up to the no split fail.

RescueWV

Dec 31, 2010
Central PA
Oh my, that's pretty.

It would be great if the power wagon graphics on the tailgate were reflective; would be a nice subtle way to increase conspicuity.

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
White light to rear.... why do people still do that?

In this case with Cannons they could have installed dual color so the white could be turned off at night. I installed mine that would for more visibility day time and the ability to use all red at night.
Personally that is the only way I would approve of white to the rear.

Reactions: Tony P

FireMedic129

Jul 19, 2011
Kentucky
lightbar cable run down the windshield..............WTF
If you customer doesnt want holes in the roof, talk them into a Nforce Visor and Nforce TA in dual or Tri color.

This looks horrible

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.