Wanted 2016 Ford PI sedan power outlet panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

atikovi

Sep 29, 2019
Suburban Washington DC
large.jpg

Need what is circled. Don't need the outlets or sensor.

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
My fastest answer to finding that would be find your local taxi parts dealer and bring your vin number that's usually how you can get Ford factory parts at just above dealer cost they will tell you if they can get it for you cause I'm betting it's not an in stock item but be specific about what you don't want and make sure it's the right part cause sometimes everyone messes up.. can't tell you how many times Ford sent the wrong piece.

atikovi

Sep 29, 2019
Suburban Washington DC
Taxi place buys from a Ford dealer too so it won't be any cheaper than the discount I get on a $180 list price part. Will check some junk yards and probably get it for $20-$30 if they have it.

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
So your paying a lil over dealer cost not full retail then?? Good luck on the junkyards, I like new myself while I still can.

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
Ok just for shi.. and giggles I will talk to my parts provider what's his cost to me for that same item and get back with you... But I may need the last 8 of your vin at the worst your whole vin cause sometimes Ford can be a bit of a biotch!

badbrad

Jan 29, 2011
canada, saskatchewan
I need one too, these are rare because most police interceptors were NOT ordered with Factory console. The civilian taurus has different Center radio trim plate that covers this trim plate.

Joe Walter

Feb 25, 2017
Remidnerville Ohio
I tried ordering one online last week from two different places and they both sent me a refund the next day saying it is out of stock from ford.

If someone can get a hold of one to borrow from a friend or so, i can bring it to work and have one 3d printed

atikovi

Sep 29, 2019
Suburban Washington DC
Got a used one after looking for hours on car-part.com at pictures of dashes, consoles and instrument clusters and contacting potential hits. There is no category for this specific part. I would guess maybe 1 or 2 out of a hundred cars came with this full center console that this part is used in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.