2017 F250 Whelen Warning lights using SmartLogic Flasher

fordtruck661

Jul 31, 2011
CT
Hi All,

Just fished the warning lights on my 2017 F250. I used a variety of Whelen Duo and Trio IONs around the outside of the truck and two Star Mini Phantom lights on the inner windshield. All of the lights are controlled by a Whelen SmartLogic flasher. The flasher is programed to automatedly put lights into low power mode using a Whelen Photocell and will automatically put lights into park mode using an output from the trucks transmission. Overall I am happy with the way the setup came out and very happy with the endless ways I can program and control the SmartLogic flasher!

Attached is a video for your viewing pressure.

firebuff17

Mar 28, 2011
CT
Sharp!
Looks very nicely laid out. Patterns are great.
I think if I were to ever redo my lights I would use the smart logic flasher. Looks to be very user friendly, and customizable.

fordtruck661

Jul 31, 2011
CT
And the lights flickering is ???
If your asking what the flash pattern is its called steady flash. The camera does not do a good job of picking it up but they do a quick flicker every few seconds.

Sharp!
Looks very nicely laid out. Patterns are great.
I think if I were to ever redo my lights I would use the smart logic flasher. Looks to be very user friendly, and customizable.
Thanks I put a lot of thought into the patterns. It is a great flasher and I think it doesn't get the attention it should.

Reactions: firebuff17

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.