2017 Ford PIU headlight removal

zsiya

May 22, 2010
AL
Do I need to remove the front bumper to take off the headlights? I know there are three bolts (2 on top, 1 under), but can't find an easy way to the "under" bolt. Thanks

buddek09

Aug 15, 2012
US, Ohio
Yes, you have to remove the front bumper cover. Their is the bolt on top, one on the side behind the bumper cover, and one under the headlight towards the grille.

2015-Impala

Jun 4, 2015
NJ
Not sure if you got it yet but I've been looking and heres a video that mite help a little but apparently you have to remove front cover but its 1 entire piece so thats easy and the lens do come off the headlights, I wanna do ions or microns in them but my sport has the 2 lil amber led parking lights but sure theres a way around it. also you can change the led board for the led drl strip n replace with a RGB remote controlled multicolor led board. heres videos.

Reactions: Nolines

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.