2017 Jeep Cherokee FF/EMT Edition

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
So the custom Pat I had was retired, I traded it in for this; 2017 Jeep Cherokee 4x4.

Used for Fire/EMS/EMA response

Installed:

Grill;
-1 Whelen Blue flashing 500 heads
- Whelen DUO Amber/White: Amber into turn signal, white flood

Front Bumper:
-Blue/White Feniex Apollos
*White tied to White Corner Floods

Windshield:
-Feniex Apollo Blue/White ILB

Roof: 46in LED Flood bar

Roof rails:
1 Feniex Titan 100 and 1 Feniex White Apollo per rail

Side windows:
-Whelen Blue LED Dashmisers

Rear window:
- Blue Whelen Dominator D6

License Plate:
Feniex Apollo Blue/White

Rear Bumper/ side:
*Feniex Apollo Blue/White (white tied to reverse)

Bumper/Rear:
*Feniex Apollo F6 Blue/White (white tied to reverse)

All controlled by Feniex Olympian, custom colored to Blue/Green by member WilsonBR

Will be updating as progress is made; stay tuned :)

whatevah

May 26, 2010
Delaware, USA
Like the blacked out trim... cool car. Are you concerned with intersection coverage, being a PA guy? If so, what are your plans for that? Looks like you can use side brackets on the front plate (pretty cool plate, btw).

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
Are you concerned with intersection coverage, being a PA guy? If so, what are your plans for that? Looks like you can use side brackets on the front plate (pretty cool plate, btw).

Not overly concerned; after you posted that I'd added new pic of the DUO Amber/White heads that went where stock foglights would be, and will be wiring the white to either flash or steady burn, with the amber as a park/running light. And thanks on the plate :)

Do the Dashmisers block your vision much at all? I've thought about putting mine up top on my Patriot but haven't decided.

They do but not enough for me to care. Corallary to that is I'm 6'4, so if I wasn't so tall that probably wouldnt bother me at all. I will note though that the windshield to this is larger than that of my Patriot; I dunno if you'll have the space to do it in a Pat

Reactions: Mattdecker

Mattdecker

Mar 16, 2013
Barren County, Kentucky
They do but not enough for me to care. Corallary to that is I'm 6'4, so if I wasn't so tall that probably wouldnt bother me at all. I will note though that the windshield to this is larger than that of my Patriot; I dunno if you'll have the space to do it in a Pat

Ok. It looks to me that it might be doable in mine but it'd have to have some modification. I'd also have to fabricate some flash back shields because it looks like the flash back at night time would be horrible.

This might be an alternative to a visor light. I may buy another one and hook them both to a power supply and see how I like it.

RescueWV

Dec 31, 2010
Central PA
Looks great! I've got a 2014 Cherokee that I picked up a couple months ago. I just have a magnet mount Whelen Responder on the roof now, but will be doing a more serious install over the next couple months as my budget allows, as I need to transition from blues to reds and a siren.

FDlou961

May 23, 2011
New Paltz, NY
Sweet looking. What are you running in the reverse lights? Dual color Vertex?

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
Shadow served me well. But she got sick (possible oil leak) and as such I did the humane thing and left her go to pasture

So out with the old, and bring on the new

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.