2017 Silverado mobile and light Control

Bhard320

Aug 22, 2011
Kendall, NY
I have not posted in a while but I recently got into a lease for a new Silverado. So obviously I want my radio and lights without making any permanent modifications.

So here was my solution.

This is how is started. Wit has large as a center console these things have that little pit is basically useless.
2.jpg

This is how it ended up.
thumbnail1.jpg

The picture does not do it justice to how clean it looks finished up.

I used one of these.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SECRET-COMP...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

And just mounted the brackets to the cover and bam! Instant center console for everything I need.

I would include my light set up but its a dinky dash light right now until more funds become available.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.