2018 Ford PI Utility Upfitter guide

fireman616wfd

May 24, 2010
Oxford, MS
Does anyone have a link for a 2018 Ford PI Utility? One didn’t come with the vehicle and I want to double check all wiring before I begin. Also do they run any power points or dead wires from the rear of the vehicle to the front?

fireman616wfd@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Casey

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
of that I am not sure.... But i Believe there is info in the pages as to the locations and access...
I think the final question would be better answered by the installers then I

bullfrog4ever

May 29, 2014
Indiana
Thanks... do you know if I have to take the entire front cap off of these to get to the factory warning light and siren speaker wires? Also to mount stud microns in the grille cutouts?

To get to any wiring in the front end of the vehicle and to remove the covers to mount the ions, yes you'll have to remove the front fascia. It's kind of a pain, but not too bad.

fireman616wfd

May 24, 2010
Oxford, MS
I’m having trouble using the upfitters guide and locating some wires like the siren speaker wire that’s suppose to be ran and grille light wiring because the colors don’t match what my guide shows.

Can someone please tell text or call me at (662) 552-2660 and give me some help..

Thanks!
Casey

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
I’m having trouble using the upfitters guide and locating some wires like the siren speaker wire that’s suppose to be ran and grille light wiring because the colors don’t match what my guide shows.

Can someone please tell text or call me at (662) 552-2660 and give me some help..

Thanks!
Casey
SPECIAL VEHICLE ENGINEERING – BODY BUILDERS ADVISOR
Y SERVICE
E-Mail via website:
www.fleet.ford.com/truckbbas
(click "Contact Us")
Toll-free: (877) 840-4338

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
our 2017 and 2018's were the same. wires are run to the fender just under fuse box... not to the grill

Reactions: fireman616wfd

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.