2019 F250 Interior Visor lightbar mounting

bpollard

Jun 13, 2010
USA, SC
Hello friends.

After much deliberation I finally decided to take a chance and purchase a visor bar to replace my double Talon that finally pooped out after many years of service.

I purchased a Damega interior bar. Before you all begin to tear me apart, understand that I am now semi-retired and rarely respond code anymore. Also my truck has excellent grille, side, and rear warning comprised of Whelen and Feniex LEDs.

That being said, the Damega bar is really quite nice and effective. I am very pleased, except for one thing. The "universal" mounting brackets leave a lot to be desired. They do work, and I understand the challenge involved with producing a mounting system that can work with so many different vehicles.

I am going to attempt to fabricate mounts that are more effective and cosmetically appealing.

I was wondering if anyone out there can share photos or advice on this matter? My truck is a 2019 F250.

thanks in advance. be safe

Bob

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mgrimmius

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.