2019 Product Release...

Doyle257

Jan 13, 2015
Cheektowaga, NY
Looks to be the size of the 4200, with possibly a Rotary knob?

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
darn beat me to it.. LOL

Geo mini 24
double stack fusion
under mirror puck
new looks like a forklift beacon
search light
compartment lights?
speaker (looks like a fed sig though)
pole mount or stand mount work lights
fusion 4 x "dash" light
and possibly a mini 4200 with rotary know for siren tones? and 18 buttons?

KIMG0705.JPG

"A few months back we asked you, our Feniex Fans, for the good, the bad and the ugly. When it comes to outfitting your emergency response vehicle, roadside assistance truck or bad-ass weekend joyride...what do you need? What do you love from Feniex? What more can we create to make your job easier?
We got thousands of comments, emails and calls. After reviewing each one, our Product Development team got to work. Today we're excited to share a very early look at what we have in store for 2019. Some of these innovations have never been seen- in our industry or any other. Others will be familiar with a Feniex twist: more affordable and better quality than what's existed before.
To get specific, this year we'll be releasing TWO new lightbar sizes, TWO new beacons, a new speaker, even more scene lighting, and a under-mirror light. To top it off, we'll be even more size and color variations of our best-selling products. All by Feniex Fan demand".

Attachments

• KIMG0704.JPG
    KIMG0704.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 9

FusionWolf

Oct 8, 2012
Massachusetts
I'm actually really excited for the mirror light. From the looks of it if you stop the video and look at the diodes it seems like it's going to be tri color. I'm really hoping they integrated a puddle light feature on it as well. Also quite excited for the compartment lights

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
im sure they will sync but tri mode would be great...

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Lol y’all beat me to it, too!

Nothing really strikes me as “WOW!” or really innovative, though, so I’m a little disappointed. While their “puck” version of intersectors, some scene lighting, and a new smart siren-type controller are welcome additions, everything else mostly seems to be re-used stuff with new brackets/housings (double stacking existing fusions, different lengths of existing light bars, offering the existing fusion 400 with a shroud ). I’m hoping the new controller will have something geared towards the blueprint & carbide market.

I know they went towards the fusion family of lightheads to simplify their supply chain process, it’d be nice if they offered a different lightbar to the fusion (ie a larger lightbar with their widelux to compete with the freedom-size bars for larger apparatus)

bluestinger90

Jun 5, 2010
BC / California
Yet again, Soundoff Signal got copied with the mirror idea. It's strange how they don't patent all of their ideas. Feniex's version is near identical in design, unlike code3, federal signal, and whelen's take on it.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Yet again, Soundoff Signal got copied with the mirror idea. It's strange how they don't patent all of their ideas. Feniex's version is near identical in design, unlike code3, federal signal, and whelen's take on it.

I’m sure that they apply for patents but there’s probably some legal loophole (ie minuscule variations on the inside guts of the lights) that allows them to have a virtually identical light.
Although everyone and their brother copied the ghost, SOS REALLLLLLLLY got screwed when Whelen copied them and released the ion, b/c that’s prob one of Whelen’s best sellers and Whelen has so much more of a market share than SOS, whose marketing dept sucks, and the others that copied the ghost.
I gotta hand it to Feniex, though....they have good marketing and I think SOS would be bigger than they currently are if they utilized social media more like Feniex, who gets their name out there

FusionWolf

Oct 8, 2012
Massachusetts
engineering "the puck"

it will have a "puddle" mode

Oh hell ya tri color lights! Maybe we'll see some fusions in tri color as well.
I do like that the puddle light automatically disables the flashing. Takes one more step out of programming the door open.
I do however really wish they went with the Whelen approach of having each color on an individual trigger (like the ions) but that's just me

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
we have advised them to make them 3 mode, or one mode as a "white light" over ride.. i dont see the need for a puddle mode over ride... how often do you get out of your car and the first thing you do is look down to see what your stepping in? Id rather have is as an additonal "alley light" option but id have to see one in person to see what they will really look like...

they have so much coming out this year im really interested in the "mini beacon" and searchlight

Reactions: Tony P

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Wow, that was a really crummy video. They should invest in some new production equipment.

FusionWolf

Oct 8, 2012
Massachusetts
.. i dont see the need for a puddle mode over ride... how often do you get out of your car and the first thing you do is look down to see what your stepping in?
I personally like puddle lights on cars. More so what I like is similar to having the corners on your lightbar cut out when you step out of the vehicle having the mirror light cut out as well is something I've always done on upfits. Just seems to take that extra step out but that's just me. Three modes though definitely would have been ideal as well as the white over ride. Maybe the V2 version

Reactions: Jarred J.

jonny521

May 23, 2010
mass
I’m really interested in those puck lights. I was never really a big fan of them. We have them in our cruisers and I got used to them.

2004p71

Aug 27, 2010
canada
cant wait to see the new controler !

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.