2019 Silverado 2500HD wig wag

carguy411

Oct 25, 2011
ny
Has anyone done wig wags on the 2019 Silverado 2500HD. Or even a 2018

Which flasher did you use and what were the colors. I know these new vehicles woth the can bus are a pain to do. Wig eags

Let’s know
Thank you

carguy411

Oct 25, 2011
ny
Bump

(and sorry for the spelling errors this damn auto correct drives me nuts )

C17LVFD

May 21, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
Might look into speed turtle. Pretty sure it’ll flash everything without having to modify wiring.

Hope that helps
Seth

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
If you have a warranty on your vehicle and you use anything that plugs into your DIN reader it will void said warranty.

carguy411

Oct 25, 2011
ny
Thanks but the speed turtle thing I’m not to fond of. If I can’t do an actual flasher I’d rather leave it out or possibly do HAW or even do some led floods in the grill and wig wag them

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Both my local Friendly Chevrolet here at home and Graue Chevrolet 30miles north of me.

Took my last truck in after blowing the BCM (was out of warranty). First question after they saw my warning lights was did I plug anything into the reader to make the head/tail lights flash. After showing them how things were wired I asked what did it matter....they said if owner attaches any non MFR approved device into it and damage is caused any warranty goes bye bye.

carguy411

Oct 25, 2011
ny
So ordered a 2020 Silverado 2500 hd instead of a’19
Anyone so wigwags on this year yet?
Thanks

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Just to avoid the PITA that is factory wiring and all, I'd do the extra off road lights thing as stated in one of your previous posts. Dual function, blinky and steady for night driving. A pair of 1000lm round leds with like a 30deg or narrower throw would be perfect.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.