2020 Ford PIU wiring updates.

OP
OP
M

MadMike84

Yeah I just happen to be talking to one of the Ford engineers about some other stuff and they slip that to me. They are currently working up a new draft now so hopefully they’ll have a new one out soon.

2004p71

thank you for sharing

cruzinlow

Registered Member
Thank you! That would have been very helpful a month ago. The dealer as well as the Ford Body Builders were not much help with the questions we had with the lack of information in the modifiers guide.

On a side note/question:

Has anyone seen the grill/speaker wiring that is supposed to be included in option 60A???

OP
OP
M

MadMike84

From what I’ve heard and this may or may not be true, but none of the vehicles are equipped with the 60A option even though they are selling it as an option. A ford engineer would be the best one to ask. I ran my own wiring to my speakers using pass through wires.

cruzinlow

Registered Member
After the wasted time with the dealer and Ford BBAS, we ran our own wires too. It wasn’t worth the $50 option to spend any more time on it. Now the customers have to work out how to get their $50 per vehicle back, not our problem. Thanks for the reply!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RFGROUP

Secure Browsing

Top Bottom