2004p71

Aug 27, 2010
canada
thank you for sharing

Reactions: MadMike84

cruzinlow

Dec 9, 2014
NWI
Thank you! That would have been very helpful a month ago. The dealer as well as the Ford Body Builders were not much help with the questions we had with the lack of information in the modifiers guide.

On a side note/question:

Has anyone seen the grill/speaker wiring that is supposed to be included in option 60A???

MadMike84

Dec 12, 2016
Eastern Virginia
From what I’ve heard and this may or may not be true, but none of the vehicles are equipped with the 60A option even though they are selling it as an option. A ford engineer would be the best one to ask. I ran my own wiring to my speakers using pass through wires.

cruzinlow

Dec 9, 2014
NWI
After the wasted time with the dealer and Ford BBAS, we ran our own wires too. It wasn’t worth the $50 option to spend any more time on it. Now the customers have to work out how to get their $50 per vehicle back, not our problem. Thanks for the reply!

Reactions: MadMike84

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.