2021 PIU Mirror and Spoiler routing

fp13-2

May 20, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
I picked up a 2021 PIU and wanted to make sure I wire it correctly. What's the best method for getting the wires in for mirror mounts and spoiler mount lights (Fenix Quad)? I haven't pulled the doors apart, so my hope is that it's just simple to go through the boot. Any tips/tricks someone can provide?

Thanks!!

NoLimitSquads

Feb 11, 2021
Minnesota
I picked up a 2021 PIU and wanted to make sure I wire it correctly. What's the best method for getting the wires in for mirror mounts and spoiler mount lights (Fenix Quad)? I haven't pulled the doors apart, so my hope is that it's just simple to go through the boot. Any tips/tricks someone can provide?

Thanks!!
I haven’t done the spoiler on the new body style yet, but Ive done many doors. The door boot on the vehicle side can be a major pita. The plastic retainer has a clip on all four sides. The clip on the back side (towards the front of the vehicle) is what makes it difficult. I pull the rubber off of the retainer as much as I can, and sneak a 90 degree pick in the back side to pop it. Once you get that, the rest is easy.

Reactions: fp13-2

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jriccio@necommunications.

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.