Wanted 24S aerodynic frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

turboboost

Jul 1, 2010
France, PAris
Hello I'm restoring a 24SEAH aerodynic lightbar and the frame I have is highly damaged. I need another one. So if any of you is parting out a 24S lightbar drop me a line.

I also need gutter mounts parts:
- The 2 nuts at each end of the curved gutter bar (see first pic). You can see a smaller nut that goes into the biggest one. I need both, 4 of each,

- The plate with welded threaded rod (on the second pic it's the part on the right) that slide into the bottom of aerodynic frame. On this plate I'm looking for, you screw the mounting clamps (parts on the left of the same pic) and then the curved gutter bar.
Gutter_mounts_ending.jpg Mounting_part_1v2.jpg

Last edited:

turboboost

Jul 1, 2010
France, PAris
I have to correct my first post. Regarding the nuts I need, I just need the nuts with the holes in their center. I have enough of the smaller ones, and Iforgot to mention that I also need 2 of the triangle shaped parts.

turboboost

Jul 1, 2010
France, PAris
Update: following a pending deal, I now need:
- 1 of the triangle part,
- 2 of the biggest nuts (the ones with the hole in their center),
- at least one but 3 would be better of the plate with the 2 threaded rods

I'm seeing for a 24S frame with Mars Light.

Last edited:

turboboost

Jul 1, 2010
France, PAris
Hi, still looking for the following parts for the gutter mounts:
- 2 of the biggest nuts (the ones with the hole in their center),
- at least one but 3 would be better of the plate with the 2 threaded rods

turboboost

Jul 1, 2010
France, PAris
Pending deal on the plate/rod assemblies.
I'm still looking for the following parts for the gutter mounts:
- 2 of the biggest nuts (the ones with the hole in their center.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.