295HFSA5 VS Cencom Gold

Rigmover06

May 31, 2010
Moscow,TX
Hi all, got a question for ya'll.
I bought a 54" Liberty lightbar for my 08 Pete. It came with a 295HFSA5 controller. But if anybody is familiar with the 389 Peterbilts you'll know there isn't a whole helluva lot of space anywheres to mount it. So now I am looking at a Cencom Gold on Fleabay to run it instead. The Liberty already has the WeCan wiring harness for it and I did get the WeCan controller and wiring. But my question to the panel is, would I be better off with a Gold or something similar for controlling it?
Any input,suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Dan

carguy411

Oct 25, 2011
ny
If you get something newer prob have less problems like. Cencom sapphire. Which has we can built in which will eliminate these an control module and will give u greater control over the light and functions

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.