For Sale 3 Port Power Plug

Feb 16, 2013
Idaho
Three port cigar plug. Allows you to plug three accessories into your vehicle for power or charging (map light, cell phone charger, radar unit, etc.) Each port has a rubber plug for when it is not in use. Unit was tested and works properly. $15 shipped in continental US. I don't use Paypal. I prefer payment with a US Postal Service money order. Thanks.

post-22008-0-54754600-1412374758_thumb.jpg

Last edited:

Rick Rock

May 23, 2010
Ceresco, MI
I'd have to say you're high on your price, I have the identical outlet and paid less brand new. I'm not trying to sound mean just thought I'd let you know.

Feb 16, 2013
Idaho
I appreciate the tip. Can you tell me what you paid for yours new so I know how to adjust my price. I want to be fair. Thanks

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.