Batavia, OH 45103

513-732-2681

513-732-1029 (Fax)

1-888-540-1905 (Toll Free)

http://32psp.com/

32fordpsp

Aug 27, 2010
Batavia, OH
Thank you very much for the kind words. Our goal has always been to take the time and listen to the customer.

I apologize for not being on here in quite some time but hope that the new year changes that.

If I can be of any assistance please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,

Dave

Email: dave@fleetsharepro.com

FireEMSPolice

May 21, 2010
Ohio
Why did they close the dealership?!? I noticed that its off of Ford's database.

Is 32 Ford PSP still open? Their website still works.

jtw806

Feb 2, 2011
Cincinnati
Hello my name is JT Manager of 32PSP. Sorry its taken so long to answer we have been restructuring 32PSP. In answer to your questions yes we are still open servicing Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana. We are working closely with three dealerships and there fleet departments for installs and parts resale. Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.