4 amber or 2 a 2 w liberty corners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard P

May 23, 2010
Sudbury, On
Looking for some corner modules for my liberty project. Im in need of four amber corners. I can possibly do 2 white and two amber if someone has white lying around. And not amber. If i can find all amber or even amber white, i can get away with rear red front amber. Also would be looking for linear 500 series for the bar

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
talk to board member Wilsonbr : head can take almost any liberty head and make it any color you want, including color combos

Reactions: wilsonbr90
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHarrold000

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.