Wanted 4 JetStream bulkheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 14, 2014
North Central US
I don't know if you can really consider these vintage but since the parts are becoming obsolete, I guess they could be.

I need 4 in decent condition, they don't have to be perfect, just nice. Black preferred but I won't be fussy.

Thanks in advance!  

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
Building a big one are you.

Jul 14, 2014
North Central US
Building a big one are you.
Looks that way but I'm actually re-building 2 that were flattened by a falling tree bough. I found an old JLDKSB in the back room so now I only need 2... I'd much rather not open the kit but necessity outweighs the need to keep it all together. I can't believe with all those bars floating around and the guys scavenging these things daily that someone hasn't responded to this... I would like to have these units back in service by next week if I can but theses damn things are big money from FS. These bars are only going to be in service for another year or so, then be replaced. All I can do is ask around, you know? 

Last edited by a moderator:

Jul 14, 2014
North Central US
Do you like my offer???
 It's a bit steep for what they're going on. I told them I could get them together cheaply, not figuring those damn things were that pricey. Not to chisel the price but if you saw these bars, you would understand. My customer requested this be a "next to nothing" repair. My shop boy even tried to plastic-weld on these but they're too thin in the middle and it didn't hold. If I can't get this handled properly by this week, they're just going to fill the gaps with silicone but that'll create more issues-especially here in the "salt-belt". Not to mention the cosmetics... not my equipment, I guess, but I'm the one who's going to have to fix the damn things when they quit working this winter... :(  
Do you like my offer???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.