For Sale 4 NIB streethawks Johnson City, TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

shibby1952

May 8, 2013
Iowa
Notice is says that these lights will only be sold to law enforcement, or fire departments, and that the lenses are subject to removal. What agency would ever go back to using this stuff after LEDs? We have reached ludicrous speed...

Reactions: Stampeed Valkyrie
Jun 18, 2013
PA
This happens frequently on Govdeals..
I bid on some items in NJ and the seller removed all the colored lenses.. I was able to back out of the deal because the seller did not list they were going to do this in the auction.

Reactions: CamaroGuy

OSP959(R)

Mar 22, 2011
Ohio
Notice is says that these lights will only be sold to law enforcement, or fire departments, and that the lenses are subject to removal. What agency would ever go back to using this stuff after LEDs? We have reached ludicrous speed...

That's funny. I looked at the link, basically had the same thoughts, and then came back to the thread and saw your post.

deelony

May 23, 2010
LINY
heres one of the bidders questions.

: I am a licensed Auctioneer and Retired Florida Sheriff's Lt. I buy and remarket used police equipment. I have network television client that is looking for these old school rotator lightbars for film props. Can I bid. I am licnesed and Insured.

(10/6/16 12:31 PM)
A: We put that restriction on these items so that they would be used for a legitimate purpose when they were sold. I believe that your purpose is a legitimate one so yes you can bid. If you are the winner you will need to provide documentation of what you have told us. (10/6/16 3:37 PM)

so if you got a good reason and some documentation you should be good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.