Wanted 4 x Whelen TIR3 white dumb heads with connectors (for Dominator)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GE

Sep 30, 2015
Prairies Canada
I would like to find four white TIR3 dumb heads (with molex connector) intended for the Whelen Dominator to swap out some colors. Ideally trade straight across for my four amber but I will purchase outright. Shipping will be to Canada so if you're going to try telling me it's $60 in shipping for a $25 flat rate international box let's not waste each other's time. Thanks.

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
Sending a USPS Priority Mail International Small Flat Rate Box is actually a fair amount more expensive in this case, at $26.85. Four TIR3s should go anywhere in Canada via USPS International First Class Parcel for just $17.25.

In my experience, items sent via either of these two classes of service seem to get there in about the same amount of time.

GE

Sep 30, 2015
Prairies Canada
Hi shues, thanks for the heads up, glad to hear the shipping ought to be reasonable! Just a bump here since I am still looking for these. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.