4200DL and stormpro100 question

needforspeed

May 23, 2010
Massachusetts
I'm sure this is a JV question but, I have a 4200DL controller and want to add a stormpro 100, is this accomplished with the RJ45 Jack and programming of the controller or do I need to program the tones on the 100 and then hook each input to an output on the relay panel?

Any input is appreciated (pardon the pun).

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
You can use the RJ45 jack and programming. Set tones for the modes the old school way makes it easier.

needforspeed

May 23, 2010
Massachusetts
Install took all of about 10 mins when replacing whelen amp. Hooked up the positive and negative wires. Then the speaker wires and RJ-45 cable. Reprogrammed the controller to use the StormPro siren and everything was done.

The sound is crisp and just as loud as the whelen amp that came out.

Reactions: Tony P

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.