Wanted 48" voltex fullsize lightbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

gameover9677

May 13, 2011
Portland
Hello everyone I am looking to find 2 48" voltex fullsize lightbar all blue and i was wondering if anyone knew where I could buy them. The site that had them for sale is now sold out and have no clue when they will get anymore. any help will be greatly appreciated
B1154740681.jpg

gameover9677

May 13, 2011
Portland
thank you everyone for your response. I am building a replica of the Ghostbusters Ecto-1 and the 48" voltex are the closest I have found that would match the look of the original code 3 force 4 xl. I have not seen any of the mx7000 that are 48”. I enjoy building the replica cars and taking them to charity events and car shows and am hoping to have this car done before the new movie comes out. Last year I finished A replica of the RoboCop OCP police car. 3546A094-9E1E-42A3-BAC9-F3869D80C0C3.jpeg

gameover9677

May 13, 2011
Portland
Its going on a 1962 Cadillac miller meteor ambulance

The Ecto-1 had all blue domes, or "outboard lenses" with a chrome strip across the top, and was the 48" long version with the chrome speaker grill in the center. These had single rotators with the diamond mirror in the center of each side.

Raymcbea

Feb 24, 2020
Catalonia
Its going on a 1962 Cadillac miller meteor ambulance

The Ecto-1 had all blue domes, or "outboard lenses" with a chrome strip across the top, and was the 48" long version with the chrome speaker grill in the center. These had single rotators with the diamond mirror in the center of each side.

More accurate:
https://www.gbfans.com/equipment/ectomobile/lightbars/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.