For Sale $49 Feniex Cannons! Many Colors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
New/other Feniex Cannon hide aways (open bag). Available in the following colors:
3 Red
3 Red/White
13 Blue
4 Amber/White
4 White
9 Red/Blue
4 Red/Amber
4 Blue/Amber

Click link below for more details:
http://advancedwarninglights.com/feniex-cannon-open-bag/

Current Quantities:

1 Red

13 Blue

5 Red/Blue

2 Red/Amber

Last edited by a moderator:

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
MF I MISSED THE AMBER/WHITES!

You can open another pair and sell them to me for $50 each, you know, if you want....

Reactions: Jarred J.

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Dumb question, but do you have a pic of them?

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
MF I MISSED THE AMBER/WHITES!

You can open another pair and sell them to me for $50 each, you know, if you want....
They went pretty quickly for sure!

Dumb question, but do you have a pic of them?
They are fully intact. Did you want a picture of something in particular?

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Just saw the link in the original post. Forgive me.  :duh:

2015-Impala

Jun 4, 2015
NJ
I would get some to replace either my reverse lights or taillights but i don't think theyd fit in my vehicle hole and not trying to drill or cut anything

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
I would get some to replace either my reverse lights or taillights but i don't think theyd fit in my vehicle hole and not trying to drill or cut anything
I would replace the reverse lights. They won't fit in the factory bulb's spot, they would need to be drilled out. Do you have the new body style or old body style Impala?

Prices include shipping?
They do not. You can click the link to our website and calculate a shipping quote in your cart :thumbsup:

2015-Impala

Jun 4, 2015
NJ
Actually I now have the Chevy SS  reverse bulbs are a 921 t10 small wedge style  tails and front are normal 7440s size  thing with my reverse lights are is that I can take that housing out and under the bulb is a small metal cover with holes in it  if I remove that I can fit bulb inside and run wire thru reg bulb opening  its prob not use the reflector at all much but would still be brighter then what I have now lol. What u have left? And any trade possible? Have numerous things I don't need n want to get rid of fast  let me know  thanks  

I would replace the reverse lights. They won't fit in the factory bulb's spot, they would need to be drilled out. Do you have the new body style or old body style Impala?

They do not. You can click the link to our website and calculate a shipping quote in your cart :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.