What do you want to see raffled off?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
Amanda said:
I sent you a paypal for 30$ for 3 entries for the Cannons, but forgot to add my name, the email is awellsphoto@gmail.com, and this is my username.

Looks like someone really wants those cannons!

Jamey@NNE

Jun 23, 2011
Ocoee, Florida
Im really amazed you dont have more tickets sold. If you make up a quick flyer with how outside people can enter and who it benefits I will post it on our media channels.

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
Jamey@NNE said:
Im really amazed you dont have more tickets sold. If you make up a quick flyer with how outside people can enter and who it benefits I will post it on our media channels.

Hmmmm... I SUCK with anything graphics related, but I'll give it a shot... I do appreciate it.

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
raffle.jpg

How does that look?

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
Jamey@NNE said:
Posted it last night on our facebook page and both twitter accounts

Awesome, thanks!

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
Less than a week left, get in now if you're interested!

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
bluestinger90 said:
Is there any sort of confirmation that we are entered into the raffle? I know I entered, but I don't know if I have been entered.

I have entered everyone who's sent me payments into the raffle. If you would like to confirm your entry status, shoot me a PM with your e-mail address and however you name displays on paypal and I can send you a screen-shot of the raffle listing with your name on it.

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
Thank you to all who entered so far. The drawing is to be held tonight, entries will be accepted up until the time of drawing.

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
$$ Sent

Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
jayfire2620 said:
Donation sent, cutting it close!

And Mr. 1-post-wonder makes it in as the last official entry. I'm doing the drawing now. Good luck to all!

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US

jayfire2620

May 24, 2013
Flint, Michigan
foxtrot5 said:
And Mr. 1-post-wonder makes it in as the last official entry. I'm doing the drawing now. Good luck to all!

2 post wonder thank you very much! :postcount: Like I said just wanted to get my donation in. Congrats to the winners and hope all went well with the raffle, keep'm coming please.

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
Mrlunchbox said:
How much money did you raise by the way?

I believe the total raised was around 250 this time, as the cobra 800 is being paid for by proceeds from the raffle. I'm going to continue to raffle off items to raise more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.