Wanted 50-60 inch light bar frame or full

LenH

Registered Member
Needing a 50-60” (or longer) lightbar frame with or without domes and internal parts. Color is no issue. I’m needing two of them for large trucks I will co wider any of the following. But open to some other possibilities. I have a bunch of whelen 500 series strobe lights as well as a few dashking heads that I am wanting to use inside of a light for a dump truck and a wrecker but can’t find a long enough bar locally. Thank you for your consideration.
Code 3: Mx7000-excaliber-2100-360-ranger-Rx series-intensity-lp6000
Federal: jet series, vista
Whelen: edge, justice, centurion, liberty style
SVP/star impulse, interceptor, starbar

soutthpaw

Established Member
Needing a 50-60” (or longer) lightbar frame with or without domes and internal parts. Color is no issue. I’m needing two of them for large trucks I will co wider any of the following. But open to some other possibilities. I have a bunch of whelen 500 series strobe lights as well as a few dashking heads that I am wanting to use inside of a light for a dump truck and a wrecker but can’t find a long enough bar locally. Thank you for your consideration.
I just weld the frames together. This is an 80" project Excalibur that will take 4 center sections. I have everything to complete the build with front and rear arrowsticks. I have Excalibur, MX7000 and Whelen edge bars that I can join.

Attachments

OP
OP
L

LenH

Registered Member
I just weld the frames together. This is an 80" project Excalibur that will take 4 center sections. I have everything to complete the build with front and rear arrowsticks. I have Excalibur, MX7000 and Whelen edge bars that I can join.
I’m no good st welding but I wonder if I could have this done somewhere in the Texoma area

Southern5

Registered Member
I have an mx7000 frame if you haven’t already got what you need.

mike2459

Will these work? a little pricey....https://www.mpshighwaysafety.com/store/p185/product-fs_mounting_bars_kits.html

OP
OP
L

LenH

Registered Member
Will these work? a little pricey....https://www.mpshighwaysafety.com/store/p185/product-fs_mounting_bars_kits.html
Negative. Not wanting a cross bar, wanting bar frame that lights go in but I like the idea of southpaw so I may go with that and use some of the short ones as add ons

Southern5

Registered Member
How about $30 shipped to you? Ups charges will be almost $20. If that works, I need to get you some pictures so that you can make sure it’s what you want. I’m 95% sure it’s an mx7000, but I have had a couple excalibur frames.

Southern5

Registered Member
Do you have any Excalibur lower lens sets
Yes, 2 I’m pretty sure. I found another frame too. But since I have two frames and two sets of Excalibur lower lens sets, pretty sure that means the frames are both Excalibur

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Responder2DXfan
Top Bottom