60" Whelen Liberty Question

medicop88

Apr 11, 2011
Rhome, Texas
I was wondering if anyone knew if Whelen made a 60" Liberty, not the towman style. I am looking for one for a fire engine but have not had any luck finding anything. I would like to find either a liberty or just the housing of a 60" and go from there. Can anyone help?

Tiller245

Jun 29, 2012
Chester County,PA
medicop88 said:
I was wondering if anyone knew if Whelen made a 60" Liberty, not the towman style. I am looking for one for a fire engine but have not had any luck finding anything. I would like to find either a liberty or just the housing of a 60" and go from there. Can anyone help?

Best bet is either contacting Whelen directly or finding you local Whelen dealer...might have to be custom made....I do believe they might but I could be wrong

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.