For Sale (8) Motorola XTS1500 VHF P25 Portable radios

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 30, 2015
Arizona
Hello again guys,

I have 8 Motorola XTS1500 Model 1 portable radios for sale.

VHF 136-174mhz, 48 channels, P25 and analog operation 100008-000488-1 flashcode, 9600k trunking and conventional operation.

Asking $150.00 each for them or best offer

They will include a charger, good battery, antenna, power supply.  for $20.00 extra I can throw in shoulder mics.

6 of these radios are BN (8 Meg Vocon) Models and 2 of them are AN (4mb Vocon Models)

Firmware is current and up to date, serial and model number tags are present and they match the radio.

I prefer paypal for payment and I will ship the same day payment is made via USPS

IMG_0298.JPG

IMG_0295.JPG

IMG_0296.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 23, 2015
Valley View, PA
I'm VERY interested in one of these. How can I verify that these will work with my county's system? Schuylkill county is a P25 system and I believe they are in this frequency range, but that's about all I know.... is there an easy way to check compatibility?

Aug 30, 2015
Arizona
There is not enough information on the system online.  all that it says is that it is VHF P25 trunking and is encrypted all of the time.  I guess it depends on what type of encryption you use.  If it is ADP encryption, then yes it will work, otherwise, these do not have a hardware UCM in them for DES-OFB, AES-256 etc. 

Mattdecker

Mar 16, 2013
Barren County, Kentucky
Hello again guys,

I have 8 Motorola XTS1500 Model 1 portable radios for sale.

VHF 136-174mhz, 48 channels, P25 and analog operation 100008-000488-1 flashcode, 9600k trunking and conventional operation.

Asking $150.00 each for them or best offer

They will include a charger, good battery, antenna, power supply.  for $20.00 extra I can throw in shoulder mics.

6 of these radios are BN (8 Meg Vocon) Models and 2 of them are AN (4mb Vocon Models)

Firmware is current and up to date, serial and model number tags are present and they match the radio.

I prefer paypal for payment and I will ship the same day payment is made via USPS

View attachment 144160

View attachment 144159

View attachment 144158

Idk if my pm's are going through or not. Can you message me your PayPal for that radio we were discussing it. Getting the down payment ready to send. Thanks. 

Aug 30, 2015
Arizona
@‌ STLFC: I do not program anything trunking, It will work for your system, I can guarantee that.  I have reviewed your system, but I do not have authorization or a system key to program your P25 trunk system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leaveen

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.