911 EP LS12

hvfd525

May 21, 2010
Tennessee
I am considering buying a 911 EP LS12 and was wondering if anyone on here had a video of all the flash patterns?

Thanks

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
youtube

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
ohh ok

suprtpr

May 21, 2010
Alabama
turkeyhunter40 said:
I am considering buying a 911 EP LS12 and was wondering if anyone on here had a video of all the flash patterns?

Thanks
What style (new non removable lenses, or old style)? And is it's the old style, switched or hardwire?

There have been many revisions to them all and it depends which one you are looking at as to what patterns it will have. The new style has 20 flash patterns. The older have 7 regular flash patterns as well as 2 other "brake flash patterns" (the end two modules flash 3 times and then go steady acting like an additional brake light, and if any of the other flash patterns is accivated when the brake pattern is on, all 4 modules flash reallyt fast. They all have the chaser pattern, reminds me of knightrider, although this pattern isn't the most effective for warning it is really cool.

I have a couple of cheaply priced 911ep lights listed in my FS thread, as well as have a few additional ones that I haven't listed if you are interested in them (the FS thread only has red, but I also have some blue for a little bit more) I could prob email you some vids of the flash patterns if you would like.

John_Eguar

Aug 16, 2010
i think the 911 ep bar is cool. but maybe people would rather spend those high dollars else ware

TheGatekeeper

Jun 19, 2010
France
We've had Axixtech Nforcer 4 LEDsticks on our cars, and are very happy with them. Powerful, 19 patterns, durable.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.