911 EP Stick, R/B, 39" - No Longer Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
911 EP Stick, R/B, 39"

911 EP interior stick. R/R/R/R/R/R/R/-B/B/B/B/B/B/B. I doubt it was ever mounted or used (it wasn't by me). It still has about 15' of original wiring, and an additional LED module still in original packaging (I'm ashamed to say I don't know whether it's Red or Blue). End mounting brackets included. Pink dog bowl NOT included. Sandy will be rather upset. Sorry.

List Date: 12/20/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 911 EP Stick, R/B, 39"
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

astaticimages.panjo.com_browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
aimagecdn2.panjo.com_images_threadpost_b0db4b34_5585_4e34_b6ef_8cc57476ba8c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HCSO249

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Thanks for the offer, but unless one admirable friend makes administrator, I will never return to LE. I've had enough. I now enjoy the simple laws of civilian life versus the stupid "use of force continuum" by which most LEO's are bound.
Rant over.

Reactions: HCSO249

Ultimate D

Feb 25, 2011
Central Arkansas
Sent pm

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Sold. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.