911ep 224LED visor light!

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
I remember these, they were making pink and purple lights before it was cool. I thought some of these had multiple other patterns or modes but you could only externally select 3 at a time. Meaning it had a jumper to make it flash split or do other patterns but your external toggle only selected 3 and one was steady. It might be worth looking to see if there is a hidden jumper of some sort. I remember looking for a jumper (a black plastic piece that stays on the pins) but only finding two tiny raised solder bumps. It turned out you jumped them with a screwdriver momentarily to change the pattern set. I might be thinking of a later version or different light. Either way cool early LED find.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.