911EP LS12 and LS15

Status
Not open for further replies.

RFD63164

Jun 15, 2010
Hyde Park, NY
I have (1) LS12 BABR configuration. May have some LED cards to make BBRR or BBBB (no guarantee).

$80 shipped or make me an offer.

Also have (1) LS15 in BBRR configuration.

$80 shipped or make me an offer.

Pictures will follow this afternoon when i get home.

May be interested in trade or partial trade of  Whelen Inner edge split B/B, Whelen PAR28 Blue with Driving light.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrbaxter

Oct 16, 2013
Connecticut
May be interested if you can make it all blue

chuck_raduenz

Jun 14, 2010
eden valley mn
I burnt out one my ls12. are these where its attach a wire to change the pattern or is this the not newest but newer one where you can change the pattern via applying power to if I rember the orange wire.

RFD63164

Jun 15, 2010
Hyde Park, NY
sorry for the delay. i had a car accident a couple weeks ago so im still trying to sort out where i put everything to find the LED cards. lol.

And these change the pattern by the switch. Center off, Up momentary pattern change, down is on.

Mrbaxter

Oct 16, 2013
Connecticut
Any word if you can make one all blue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesseclark2448

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.