Wanted 911EP LS15 all red

Status
Not open for further replies.

d119

May 26, 2010
CA - Land of Steady Red
Looking for one or two 911EP LS15 lamps in all red. The outdoor mountable type (non-switched?).

Should be a 15" long thing with 4 LED modules fixed to a silver mounting base.

We have one on our fire engine and I want to put a couple on the brush rig. They are very effective.

Please PM. Thanks!

May 21, 2010
Minnesota
The LS12 and LS15 are basically the same light. The optics and possibly the patterns would be the difference. They did make a newer version of the lights too. The earlier ones use screws on the front to hold the lightheads while the newer ones have the screws on the back.

If you find a light but not in red, I have some red cards from the earlier version I could sell/trade ya. I also have a few flat mount brackets for the lights.

Nathan R

Lifetime VIP Donor
Mar 27, 2014
USA
OK. I don't think ours have screws on the front, but I don't remember off the top of my head. I'll check it out when I see the engine this weekend.

Below is the original LS-15, called this as it had 15 diodes
original ls15.jpg

Here is the next iteration of the LS-15
ls15.jpg

Then the LS-12 whish had a hardwired and switched option (just basically changed the name/model to LS-12 as it had 12 diodes)
old 911ep ls12.jpg

And here is the final version of the LS-12
newer ls12.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.