911EP Millennium operation, programming and info video series.

May 21, 2010
Minnesota
I have started making an in depth series of videos related to the 911EP Millennium lightbar. I hope to cover pretty much every topic about these bars (flash patterns, programming, troubleshooting, parts/breakdown and more). This thread will be the central spot to locate all of the videos in the series I am making. I am adding them one by one so check back for new ones added and subscribe on youtube for notifications when new ones are added.

The optional software has 6 main program Options to pick from plus a tow/wrecker option. I will showcase Options 1-4 plus the Towing Option. Options 5 and 6 are all repeats from other Options while the others have several exclusive patterns.

This first video is on operation and troubleshooting.

This second video shows the tow/wrecker option.

The 3rd video is related to programming option 1. If your bar was made after Oct 2003, this is the defauld program loaded on the bar.

This 4th video focuses on the main patterns of Option 2 programming.

This 5th video focuses on the main patterns of Option 3programming.

This 6th video shows the main patterns of option 4 and is the last of the main pattern options. Although 7 options are available, the patterns contained in 5 & 6 are in other options.

This 7th video focuses on the endcap and arrow functions. Since many of the patterns in this category are repeated across the program options, I combined all 7 Options in to one video (no repeats). This showcases the patterns of the halogen alleys/takedowns, endcap LEDs and the arrow patterns available within the 7 Options.

(3/1/2022)This is just a quick update video including info on the previous videos and upcoming.

(3/5/22) Made a short video exclusively for Elightbars. Check it out!

(4/18/23). All videos in this series are now complete and posted here.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have and enjoy.

Last edited:
May 21, 2010
Minnesota
Finally finished up this series and added the video to the main post. The last video focuses on setup, operation, troubleshooting and basic programming. Had more I wanted to put in this video but it was taking too long. Hopefully they can help some along the way.

Reactions: C17LVFD

Eng17Lad46

Jul 1, 2011
Putnam County N.y.
I have started making an in depth series of videos related to the 911EP Millennium lightbar. I hope to cover pretty much every topic about these bars (flash patterns, programming, troubleshooting, parts/breakdown and more). This thread will be the central spot to locate all of the videos in the series I am making. I am adding them one by one so check back for new ones added and subscribe on youtube for notifications when new ones are added.

The optional software has 6 main program Options to pick from plus a tow/wrecker option. I will showcase Options 1-4 plus the Towing Option. Options 5 and 6 are all repeats from other Options while the others have several exclusive patterns.

This first video is on operation and troubleshooting.

This second video shows the tow/wrecker option.

The 3rd video is related to programming option 1. If your bar was made after Oct 2003, this is the defauld program loaded on the bar.

This 4th video focuses on the main patterns of Option 2 programming.

This 5th video focuses on the main patterns of Option 3programming.

This 6th video shows the main patterns of option 4 and is the last of the main pattern options. Although 7 options are available, the patterns contained in 5 & 6 are in other options.

This 7th video focuses on the endcap and arrow functions. Since many of the patterns in this category are repeated across the program options, I combined all 7 Options in to one video (no repeats). This showcases the patterns of the halogen alleys/takedowns, endcap LEDs and the arrow patterns available within the 7 Options.

(3/1/2022)This is just a quick update video including info on the previous videos and upcoming.

(3/5/22) Made a short video exclusively for Elightbars. Check it out!

(4/18/23). All videos in this series are now complete and posted here.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have and enjoy.
How do you change the patterns? I just got a millenium with Cid box and controller

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
How do you change the patterns? I just got a millenium with Cid box and controller
With 911ep's computer program and a special cable plugged from the PC to the CID. I have the programming software that I could email you if you PM me. I do not have a spare cable.

May 21, 2010
Minnesota
I gave a basic overview in the 1st video on programming. You will need the program and Pc/cable with the correct plugs to program the bar. Otherwise it's just what the bar has currently for inputs. The first video link above also has hookup and troubleshooting of the bar. Probably worth a watch when you have a free 10 minutes.

Reactions: tsquale

Eng17Lad46

Jul 1, 2011
Putnam County N.y.
I gave a basic overview in the 1st video on programming. You will need the program and Pc/cable with the correct plugs to program the bar. Otherwise it's just what the bar has currently for inputs. The first video link above also has hookup and troubleshooting of the bar. Probably worth a watch when you have a free 10 minutes.
Sent you a message

Tango7

Jul 7, 2020
Chicago Metro Area
Guess what we found in the department mezzanine?
While it will find a great new home, it's in need of a new(er) end cap, as this one got broken somewhere between the PD and FD.
20230805_121957.2.jpg

Attachments

• bar reduced.gif
    bar reduced.gif
    293.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.